Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rocco mediate tiger sign

Rocco mediate tiger sign, PGA Tour member Rocco Mediate is the latest to weigh in on Tiger Woods' personality - or lack thereof, as he recalls it.

According to Sports Illustrated's Golf.com website, Mediate talked about a 2009 incident at The Players Championship with Woods during a recent appearance on the Golf Channel's "Feherty."

Mediate had lost to Woods in a playoff during the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, and the runner-up took the opportunity a year later to ask the world's No. 1 golfer for a memento.

Mediate said that he left a photo of the two golfers from the 2008 U.S. Open playoff in Woods' locker at The Players Championship, along with a pin sheet from their fifth-round match.

Mediate told host David Feherty that he also left Tiger a note, requesting an autograph with a comment.

"Look, sign these for me, write something on there, and personalize it and then sign the pin sheet," Mediate told Feherty, summing up his note to Tiger, "because I'm going to put them on my wall somewhere.

Woods apparently returned Mediate's "memento," having signed the photo without an inscription. Woods returned the pin sheet without having done anything to it.

Mediate then said that he threw everything in the trash.

"That tells the story," Mediate said during the interview. "Why wouldn't he ... just mess with me, and the sign my pin sheet, so I could put the damn thing on my wall and say, 'I almost got the guy that day.' "

Despite Woods, snub, Mediate insists that he's still a fan of his one-time U.S. Open playing partner.

"I've been a big fan of Tiger since I met him," he said. "I love the way he does his job. I don't care what anybody thinks or anybody says; we ain't gonna see this kid come about again."
thumbnail
Title: Rocco mediate tiger sign
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy